Тема: Junimikai
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 08.03.2009, 02:56   #87  Вверх   
JuniMikai поза форумом JuniMikai Топикстартер
Моряк Начать приватный чат
JuniMikai отключил(а) отображение уровня репутации
Да, со скачиванием небольшие траблы возникают из-за количества графического материала) Я, наверно, раз 10 страницу обновляла, пока всё не загрузилось)

Возвращаясь к In Bruges)
Я в ТАКОМ количестве слово f*** в различных интерпретациях ещё ни разу не слышала)))
Это послание Harry, например)))

Цитата:
Number One, why aren't you in when I f***ng told you to be in? Number Two, why doesn't this hotel have phones with f***ng voicemail and not have to leave messages with the f***ng receptionist? Number Three, you better f***ng be in tomorrow night when I f***ng call again or there'll be f***ng hell to pay. I'm f***ng telling you.
Мне нравится финал фильма. Вернее вот этот 'монолог':

Ray: There's a Christmas tree somewhere in London with a bunch of presents underneath it that'll never be opened. And I thought, if I survive all of this, I'd go to that house, apologize to the mother there, and accept whatever punishment she chose for me. Prison... death... didn't matter. Because at least in prison and at least in death, you know, I wouldn't be in f***n' Bruges. But then, like a flash, it came to me. And I realized, f*** man, maybe that's what hell is: the entire rest of eternity spent in f***n' Bruges. And I really really hoped I wouldn't die. I really really hoped I wouldn't die.

Весь бы In Bruges разобрать на цитаты...)
О, это великолепный фильм...
Изображения
Тип файла: png post-39-1236466597.png (339.1 Кб, 0 просмотров)